Blogs > News-Herald Food and Travel

Food and travel captivate Janet Podolak, who chronicles both for The News-Herald. Get the back story of her three decades of stories here. Guest bloggers and fellow News-Herald staffers also periodically share details of their trips.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Gadgets for travel

There are a million gadgets that promise to make packing and traveling easier. This video shows you some that have been sent to me. The hanger is really helpful in keeping my clothing fresh, especially when I pack for carry- on and wear everything more than once. This Sunday's new and improved travel section has a photo of me sliding down the face of a glacier - one big reason I've become a fanatic about packing the appropriate footwear. I hope you read it and find lots of helpful information for your own journeys. To me, a newspaper travel section is inspiration, while the internet is information. I try to give you both! Please weigh in and let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kathie F. said...

The Whiz...we need to examine that after exercise class. I'd like to see those absorbent shoe liners; do you think they work? Nice little video, Jan. Can't wait to hear more about France.

June 13, 2010 at 2:08 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home