Here's how you'll be snacking
Here are some of the snacks and sweets the website says you’ll probably be able to buy soon:
1.Milk straws — they’re recyclable plastic straws filled with candy beads that are sucked up and flavor milk.
2. Antioxidant mix: The Gourmet Nut company has packaged together pecans, walnuts, goji berries, blueberries and cranberries with organic dark chocolate. Emerald Nuts showcased a Breakfast on the Go with a nut and granola mix in three flavors.
3. Wine and chocolate made its impact with a chocolate sculpted grape cluster serving as wine glass charm, fruit chocolates , and a wine-bottle shaped box of 12 chocolates complete with a wine bottle bag.
4. Fig Newton Fruit Thins is a thin cookie without the soft inner filling but it’s got 8 grams of whole grain and is supposed to taste good, too.
5. Jelly Belly will debut dark chocolate mint covered jellybeans in July .
6. Strawberry Fields Tic Tac is a new flavor that will come out in December.
7. Granny Carol’s Yummie Crunch is yogurt covered cranberries and peanuts with a pleasant crunch.
8. Smurfs hard candy lollipop. With a new Smurfs movie coming out later this year, these cute blue lollipops could be a trend that stays around after the movie is gone.
9 Trident Vitality is a chewing gum enhanced with beneficial ingredients such as green tea, ginseng and Vitamin C.
10. Ghirardelli is coming out with a new dark chocolate with sea salt and roasted almonds.